With ExamensParis take the TCF in Paris
In the official TCF exam centre recommended by PARIS-MOVE and ExamensParis.fr you can take the TCF in Paris: the TCF TP (TCF Tout Public), the TCF IRN (TCF Integration, Residence and Nationality), the TCF Quebec and the TCF Canada. The dates of the exam sessions as well as the prices of the exams can be downloaded on the ExamensParis website.
What does TCF stand for?
TCF stands for ‘Test de connaissance du français’.
Is the TCF an official certification?
Yes, the TCF is an official French test recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education, the Directorate for integration and access to the French nationality under the aegis of the Ministry of the Interior, the Ministry of Immigration, Francisation, and Integration of Quebec (MIFI), universities and higher education establishments like the IKI-Paris Graduate School.
With ExamensParis take the TCF in Paris: There are several types of TCF. It is therefore necessary to choose the TCF that corresponds to your objective:
– The TCF TP (TCF tout public, all-public TCF) can be taken to validate the level of French for academic, professional or personal reasons.
– The TCF IRN (TCF Integration, Residence and Nationality) is a certification intended for people wishing to request for French nationality, a long-term residence permit or validate their level of French as part of the OFII citizen course.
– The TCF Québec is a test requested by the Québec authorities as part of an application for the issuance of a permanent visa. It is required for all nationalities as well as people of French nationality or who already speak French.
– The TCF Canada is a test designed for all people who need to validate their level of French as part of the process of economic immigration to Canada or obtaining Canadian citizenship. It is also required for all nationalities as well as people of French nationality or who already speak French.
In the approved TCF exam centre recommended by PARIS-MOVE and ExamensParis you can take the TCF in Paris: the TCF TP, the TCF IRN, the TCF Quebec and the TCF Canada. Download the dates of the exam sessions and the prices of the exams on ExamensParis.fr
After registration and payment of the exam fees you will receive an invitation with confirmation of the exam date, time, and location.
Remember to download your TCF Candidate Handbook before the examination. You will find useful information about your TCF exam and the best way to prepare yourself for it.
Take the TCF in Paris – The day of your exam:
- Arrive 15 minutes early with your invitation and a valid ID.
- Please note that no late arrival will be accepted.
- Bring a black ballpoint pen and avoid electronic devices (mobile phone…) or unauthorized materials (dictionnary…).
- Mobile phones are strictly forbidden in the exam room.
- Sign the attendance sheet at the beginning of the test.
- During the test, you will not be able to use any book or document. If you are caught cheating, it will be immediate expulsion from the exam room.
- The timetable for your oral exam will be communicated to you by the Head of the exam centre.
- Familiarize yourself with the TCF exam format and scoring system.
- Get a good night’s sleep before the exam and stay calm during the test.
- Review your performance after the exam to identify areas for improvement.
- Select a quality French language course in a Qualité FLE accredited school. This will allow you to prepare as best as possible for your TCF exam. PARIS-MOVE recommends the ACCORD language school and its French language courses.